Victory Rolls is one of the popular models in 1940s vintage hairstyles. Let’s we see how to made the classic Victory Rolls step by step.
How to make the classic Victory Rolls step by step?
- First of all, you divide the hair pieces from one side to other from top of the head and behind he each of the ear.
- After that, you comb the hair pieces which we divide up and back them.
- You wrap the pieces the back around until all the pieces thumbs into the ends.
- After that, you remove the curls of the thumb carefully and lay it smooth flat against to the head.
- For stabilizing the curl into the head, you stick a pin inside of the curl ridge.
- Pull up the ridge of curls for giving shape to the rolls. If necessary add pins gently and smooth the rolls front with using comb.
- After you do the same thing on the other side of the hair.
- Pin the backs of the rolls, and if there is necessary, you pin the bottom of the rolls.
- You must be sure that the rolls are totally balance of the two sides of the head. If they are not seems to be balanced, you manipulate them, until, they seems to be balanced together.