In 1960s the beautiful hair was holding equivalent of fluffy hair styles. In this respect beehive hairstyle became popular between women. The hair with exaggerates postures end excessive atop fluffy hair is a named of beehive hair.
So, how this beehive hair style is made on step by step, let’s try to explain.
Beehive hairstyle, hair in a bun and half raised a hill collected occurring as a hairstyle shows itself.
Using back- combing method is the main step for beehive hairstyles; because of back-combing is the best way for giving high heel seems to the hair.
- First of all you must be sure that your hair is totally dry. After that, you take small pieces from your hair and through this with large hard curling iron. These curls must be cool and stabilized while you mix them.
- Using back combing method through the entire crown of the head. With using ratting comb, until to the fluff’s back up the heavens.
- After the base of the other name rat is created, you take pieces from line by line of the base and smooth them within the top of the rat. Repeat this process with all the hair and hairline. Leave only one of the curls in front of the hair. It will be the accent girl of this hairstyle.
- Through ending of the rats and smoothed pieces gathering. With using a large booby pins or two twist to secure the hairstyles’ stabilizing.
- Smooth the back sides of hair back and pin them to the twist.
- Twist end arranged with pinned curls. This is behind made very nicely and carefully.
- Take a piece of hair in a same way from the each of the ear and pin them under the twist. It is the narrow of this hairstyle.
- After that, a couple curls below the twist pinned. These curls are more than the beginning curls pieces.
- The curls, that is remained at the beginning is arranged on one side, left or right whatever you want. And pinned it.
- For stabilizing the hairstyle, using hairspray. At the point that be careful for using hairspray s it must be using the far from the hair.